Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Treating Yourself

Life can get a bit crazy with work, school, family, and working toward achieving your dreams.  Sometimes we can get so wrapped up in the craziness of life that we forget to think about ourselves.  When I am stressed sometimes treating myself to something small like a new dress can make a world of difference.

Treating oneself doesn't even have to involve spending money or purchasing something new.  A great way to treat yourself could be to go for a walk, read a fun book, spend some time away from your desk, or stopping to look at the sunset.  Someone once told me that a sunset is a free painting available to you everyday.  That really stuck with me and when I see the sunset while I am driving home from a long day I try to remember to take even a few minutes for self care before life gets busy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, ideas, comments, questions, critiques, etc.