Sunday, May 19, 2013

DSM IV-TR Diagnosis Exercises Disclaimer

I am currently taking a psychosocial pathology class where we are learning how to use the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders IV-TR (DSM IV-TR).  In order to help teach myself the numerous different disorder and to have a little nerdy fun I am going to try to diagnose different popular, fictional characters from cartoons, books, and movies.  This is meant to help me practice the identification and classification of mental disorders and is no way meant to insult or infringe on the right of the characters I select.  This is also not meant to be viewed as official diagnoses of any kind, but for educational purposes only.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, ideas, comments, questions, critiques, etc.